An Open Installation ceremony is an occasion when the people of the community have an opportunity to observe DeMolay and form opinions concerning the Order and a particular Chapter. For this reason, every effort should be made to have the ceremony well-planned so all events will take place smoothly.
Begin planning as soon as you are installed as Senior Councilor. Will there be a dance? A reception? Will you have pictures taken? Use the resources below to help you create a step-by-step plan for a successful installation.
- Installation Planning Guide - Adobe PDF
- Introductions Template - Adobe PDF
- Escort Template - Adobe PDF
- Installation Invitation #1 - Microsoft Word
- Installation Invitation #2 - Microsoft Word
- Installation Invitation #3 - Microsoft Publisher
- Installation Invitation #4 - Microsoft Publisher
- Installation Invitation Card - Microsoft Publisher
- Single-fold Installation Program - Microsoft Publisher
- Tri-fold Installation Program - Microsoft Publisher
Don't forget to Order Labels for your invitations!